Reporting to CF
- Manage the Treasury and Risk Functions efficiently and oversee the Investments portfolio.
- Grow and strengthen existing bank relationship to provide deeper content and mechanism to provide innovative solutions.
- Scan horizon for better tie up all the time. Assess short term, medium term and long term funding needs by reviewing be corporate objective, business plan, budgets and develop cash flow and update the cash flow on periodic basis.
- Make suitable funding arrangement for short term, medium term and long term.
- Structure and maintain cost-effective and quality financing facilities.
- Custodian of Company cash, ensures liquidity for entire business at all times.
- Ensure efficient and risk-controlled cash management. Make sure all bank accounts are reconciled and certified monthly basis. All bank confirmations are obtained quarterly basis.
- Prepare Rolling Cash Flow and update Cash Flow Forecast.
- Recommend suitable hedging policy and hedge financial risk cost. Implement the approved hedging policy.
- Effectively employing sound instruments.
- Provide weekly, monthly management information with regard to treasury function in line with KPI performance.
- Monitor receivable with credit and collection team, ensure the achievement of monthly collection targets through proper follow up.
- Develop and maintain efficient back office with good internal controls for all Treasury dealings and ensure compliance with internal controls, which ensure that the company resources are appropriately utilized and safeguarded.
- Monitor residual business risks and hedge them by running adequate insurance program. Develop and Maintain risk register for the Company and submit quarterly reports.
- Ensure insurance claims are tracked and followed up efficiently. Renewal of insurance policies through contracts department.
- Ensure observance of the Finance and other policies, procedures and standards to provide a consistent, high standard of financial and information services.
- Contribute to the development of superior systems using the opportunities for new information
technology to provide more timely, accurate and relevant information.
- Review, follow-up and report on the investment portfolio.
- Ensure control of money laundering policies is strictly enforced.
- Any additional tasks assigned by department head.
Graduate or Master’s Degree in Commerce/Finance with professional qualification (Desirable MBA, CTP).
Seven plus years’ experience in handling treasury, risk and investment function and reporting in a large organization preferably in real estate sector.
- Computer skills: Advance Excel, Words, Power Point, working in ERP environment is an advantage.
- Advance communication & presentation skills.
- Strong Negotiation skill.
- Key financial parameters analytical skill.